FINALLY soled all the raid bosses! [Vorac vid] - Borderlands 2 Forum

With Axton I beat Pyro Pete; Zer0 I beat Pete, Terra, Hyperius, and Gee; and with Salvador I beat Terra, Pete, Hyperius, Gee, Dragons, and Vorac ...

Solo Raid Bosses :: Borderlands 2 General Discussions

Psycho, Assassin, Zerker, and Gaige can all bring down raid bosses in seconds if not a couple minutes. In a way it is kind of funny saying Salvador is broken ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Seriously frustrated! - Borderlands 2 Forum - Neoseeker

Vorac is easily the toughest raid boss to solo, don't feel bad that you can't beat him [yet]. I'm curious...which ones are you having trouble ...

Borderlads 2 Raid Bosses. - Giant in the Playground Forums

So I'm trying to make a solo Axton raid boss build and ive been using the guerrilla and survival trees with the bee shield and various ...

Top 5 Raid Boss World Records - Borderlands 2 (Solo, OP8)

Time Trial Boards - https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/time-trials-revived-revived/86786 ...

Borderlands 2: Raid Boss farming for a perfect Hide of Terramorphous.

In this video, I begin farming for a Hide of Terramorphous. It is a legendary Roid shield that will ...

Recent Blog Posts - Borderlands Wiki - Fandom

Ancient Dragons of Destruction. The beat raid boss next to Terramorphous. No novas, no hidden spot, no gimmicks. Go there, fight and take beating like a man.

2 Player Raid Bosses - Borderlands 2 - PlayStationTrophies.org

So my sister and I have gone through Borderlands 2 as Gaige and Zero, and we are finally at the endgame content. We've tried to fight ...